Wednesday, October 31, 2012

     ░╔╗╔╗╔══╗╔══╗╔══╗╔╗╔╗░
     ░║╚╝║║╔╗║║╔╗║║╔╗║║╚╝║░
     ░║╔╗║║╔╗║║╔═╝║╔═╝╚═╗║░
     ░╠╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩══╩╩════╝║░
     ░╚══════════════════╝░
     ░░░║║╔╗║║╔╗║║║╔╔╔╗░░░░
     ░░░╠╣╠╣║║║║║║║╠╠║║░░░░
     ░░░║║║║╚╚╚╝╚╩╝╚╚║║░░░░


This is one of my favorite holidays. I love everything spooky.
I got into doing zombie walks a while back, and I threw myself into learning make-up techniques so that I could pull off a gory enough look. 


This was a practice shot.

I did make-up for myself and my friends at the zombie walk in Phoenix Comicon 2011 and 2012.

BRAINS!!!
 But I have done a lot of zombi-fying over the last few years, so I thought maybe I'd do something different for this Halloween. I recently got into making steampunk costumes.
And props.
This is just an old Nerf Maverick, turned into something much more cool.
I think by next comicon, I need to combine these things into a steampunk zombie costume. Mwah ha ha ha!
But for this year's Halloween, I'm sort of sitting around at the last minute and saying, "What do I want to be?"

Maybe I should try being normal. THAT would be a costume for me.

Nah.

I'll come up with something.







 

No comments:

Post a Comment