Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Salutations.

I have a blog. Look at that.

And it's waffle-themed.

So that's awesome.

Anyway here are some facts about myself before we get started:

I can mimic just about any accent.
I have never been seasick.
I eat popcorn like a gerbil.
I'm a published photographer. Not many people know that, interestingly enough.
I want to be an author when I grow up.
I won't sleep with the closet door open. (Thanks a lot, Stephen King)
I am a Browncoat.
I am a Trekkie.
I am a Whovian.
I am a ...Star Wars-ian?
Bazinga.
I can't read WebMD anymore, because I'm convinced I have multiple luposclerosisabetes.
I have had 2 paranormal experiences in my life that have (so far) no rational "normal" explanation.
I do like waffles, but not as much as one would assume, given that I started a waffle-blog.
I actually am very fond of crumpets.
I started doing genealogical research recently, and discovered that I may be related to Charlemagne.
I also discovered that one of my many-greats grandmothers went insane, killed one of her daughters and was hanged for murder.
So that's awesome.
(Not really. It's actually very tragic.)
I own a Pomapoo who has been featured in the Fluffington Post.
I worked at a Renaissance Festival for two years right after high school.
I also used to dress up like a pioneer girl on weekends.
No not just for fun, it was a volunteer thing.
I am afraid of roaches.
And multiple luposclerosisabetes.
I participate in zombie walks whenever possible.
I have lived in six different states.

I may discuss any of these things in my blog.
Or maybe none of them.
Maybe I'll get bored and post photos of kittens with grammar deficiencies.
Won't that be fun?



No comments:

Post a Comment