Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Guess What I Found in My Boobs Today!

I know I cannot be the only person who has this problem- I am well-endowed in the chest area, (size DD) and so I have a built-in shelf. I also prefer scoop-neck shirts. They look better on me. So anything that gets dropped near my head will inevitably end up in my bra. I am also clumsy, so the odds that I am going to drop something in there are increased exponentially. And since my mouth is the thing directly above the cleavage, it's usually food that ends up in there.

Sigh.

I have come home from movies to find popcorn in my bra.
Cookie crumbs? Oh yeah.
Condiments of all types.
Small items like earring backs. Yep. They love to fall in there.


My husband teases me about it all the time. In fact, he thinks it is hilarious. Sometimes the reason I find popcorn in my bra is because he threw it in there when I wasn't looking. Sometimes he misses and hits me in the face. Awesome.

But today. Today was a new low.

I had eggs over-medium for breakfast.
Source

Yeah. And it wasn't like just a little drip fell in there. Most of a forkful of delicious, but oh-so-runny egg yolk went right into my cleavage and pooled into the bottom of my bra. Fortunately, there was no one present to witness my hysterical reaction to the gooey mess. But, you can assume it involved a fair amount of screaming, cursing and running for a change of clothes.

Sigh.

I wonder if they make fashionable bibs for adult women.


No comments:

Post a Comment